Free time this summer?
The Edinburgh Fringe Festival brings in thousands of extra customers and we need your help to keep the shop running over the summer season. We're open 7 days a week, so we need lots of extra helpers to run our shop, outside marquee and pop-up cafe.
If you feel inspired to engage with customers and contribute to our ethical business, please get in touch
- 1 x ½ day a week (4hrs approx - includes a tea break)
- Bundles of enthusiasm
- Happy to interact with customers
- Competent speaking English
- Age 16+
Ideal but not necessary
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Cash handling experience
- Cafe experience
- Some interest in fair trade, ethical or ecological issues
What's in it for me?
- Get retail experience in a really friendly, supportive environment - training will be provided
- Meet loads of new people
- Learn about ethical business, fair trade and environmental issues
- A kick up the bum to get out the house!