- Want to get some great work experience in a small, supportive team?
- Do you have an interest in making an impact on global issues like human rights and sustainability?
One World Shop is about to embark on a new adventure - we will soon be moving premises within Edinburgh and we need an extra staff member to help make the process as smooth as possible.
We're recruiting an awesome new staff member - could you be the one?
The position has been made possible by funding received through Community Jobs Scotland. CJS provides young people living in Scotland with paid jobs in third sector organisations. We have successfully employed several people through this scheme giving younger people a chance to find a decent job in a competitive market, and have something worthwhile to show on their CV.
- You must be age 18 - 24 & currently unemployed (due to the rules of the funding)
- 25 hours a week for 6 months, includes weekday and weekend work
- National Minimum Wage
- This post is based in our shop, working with our friendly team. You will be serving customers, processing deliveries, pricing goods, stocking shelves and more
- Closing date is 24th September 2015
You must meet the criteria above, and then contact your local Job Centre. They will provide you with a job application form.
- Closing Date: 24th September 2015