Availability: Out of stock
Celtic Café features exceptional Irish and Scottish singer-songwriters performing a blend of modern and traditional acoustic Celtic music.
Celtic Café by Putumayo World Music
Cafés in Dublin, Edinburgh and the rest of the Celtic world have become alternative outposts to the archetypal pub; both are ideal settings to enjoy acoustic Celtic music. Celtic Café features exceptional Irish and Scottish artists performing contemporary Celtic music often rooted in ancient tradition. The collection also includes a recipe for the classic Irish coffee, a beverage that provides a perfect blend of pub and café drinks.
1. Michael McGoldrick - "Waterbound" - (Ireland)
2. Dougie MacLean - "Are Ye Sleepin' Maggie?" - (Scotland)
3. Capercaillie - "Him Bò" - (Scotland)
4. The Baileys - "Star of the County Down" - (Ireland)
5. Cara Dillon - "The Parting Glass" - (Ireland)
6. Mànran - "An Eala Bhàn" - (Scotland)
7. Finbar Furey - "School Days Over" - (Ireland)
8. Old Blind Dogs - "Braw Sailin’" - (Scotland)
9. Calum Stewart - "Looking at a Rainbow Through a Dirty Window" - (Scotland)
10. Battlefield Band - "Tramps & Hawkers" - (Scotland)
World music record label Putumayo is committed to helping communities in the countries where the music originates and has contributed more than one million dollars to non-profit organisations around the world.